| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Park Rapids, Mn in May is mild at 12.9 °C (55.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 15.1 °C (27.2 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 67.3mm (2.6in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:22 long and the longest day is 15:34 long with an average length of 15:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Park Rapids, Mn May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Park Rapids, Mn, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Park Rapids, Mn:
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 156.8 kms (97.4 miles) E
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 168.4 kms (104.7 miles) SSE