| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Park Rapids, Mn in July is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 95.3mm (3.8in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:56 long and the longest day is 15:48 long with an average length of 15:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Park Rapids, Mn July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Park Rapids, Mn, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Park Rapids, Mn:
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 156.8 kms (97.4 miles) E
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 168.4 kms (104.7 miles) SSE