| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Park Rapids, Mn in January is very cold at -14.7 °C (5.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -8.3 °C (17.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -21.1 °C (-6 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A paltry 17mm (0.7in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 8:35 long and the longest day is 9:30 long with an average length of 8:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Park Rapids, Mn January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Park Rapids, Mn, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Park Rapids, Mn:
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 156.8 kms (97.4 miles) E
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 168.4 kms (104.7 miles) SSE