| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Park Rapids, Mn in February is very cold at -10.8 °C (12.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4.1 °C (24.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -17.7 °C (0.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in February is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A feeble 12.7mm (0.5in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:33 long and the longest day is 10:55 long with an average length of 10:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Park Rapids, Mn February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Park Rapids, Mn, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Park Rapids, Mn:
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 156.8 kms (97.4 miles) E
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 168.4 kms (104.7 miles) SSE